Volunteer International Ambassador Role and Responsibility for Brazil (Residents Only)
Educate, promote, and represent the interests of the National Authority for Digital Transformation NGO No Profit Organization (Ente Nazionale per la Trasformazione Digitale APS) and its activities to the membership while developing partnerships between International and Italian Members and Professional Resources.
· The Organization President
· Lead International Ambassador
· The Directive Board of the Organization
1. Educate the Community regarding the purpose and ongoing activities of the ENTD including the ENTD’s newest education resources, the status of the annual campaign and upcoming deadlines and events.
2. Encourage the Organization membership to contribute financially to the ENTD as a show of support.
3. Participate in the development and implementation of short-term and long-term strategic planning for the ENTD scopes.
4. Represent the Organization in the community.
5. Report all donations and auction items to Directive Board & President
6. Engage social media sites for donations and sponsors.
7. Attends fundraisers and conventions when applicable.
8. Assists with other projects as requested by President.
9. Contacts professional resources in area for Organization website
10. Collects donations and items for raffles and silent auctions as needed for special events.